Jump to recipe
Pork Tenderloin and Orange Sesame Slaw
Pork Tenderloin and Orange Sesame Slaw Episode 15
- -2-3 Cups of broccoli slaw(I used broccoli, carrots and red cabbage)
- --chop 3 green onions
- -juice of 2 oranges
- -1T of soy sauce
- -1T mirin
- -1/3-1/2 C of sugar (taste to find out what you like)
- -1T of Sesame oil
- -1 clove of garlic
- -1 t of fresh ginger
- -2 t of honey HONEY IS OPTIONAL (I would use less sugar if you use honey)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix sauce with veggies and refrigerate for 2 hours
- remove liquid with reduce on low simmer. Cool and add back to slaw.
- remove membrane from 2 pork tenderloins
- coat with olive oil
- season with salt and pepper or season salt. Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees. Internal temp should be 160 degrees. Let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve on dinner rolls.
© 2021 Foods with Flavor Recipe- Please Share!
If you like this recipe then try this. Click on photo for the link to the page.