How to make a tortilla crepe with cream cheese and cherry filling. Topped with cream cheese icing and blueberries. This can be made with any filling of your choice. Just have fun you can add pumpkin cream cheese, strawberries or what you make you happy. You will be surprised at how well this works with a tortilla.
I made a new type of video for this dish, so let me know what you think.
- 8oz cream cheese
- 2t melted butter
- 1/2 t pure vanilla
- 1 C powdered sugar
- soft store-bought tortillas
- 4-6 eggs
- cream cheese
- fresh blueberries
- cherry pie filling
- or filling or your choice
- let the cream cheese come to room temp
- mix all ingredients and set aside
- I used pasty bag to pipe it on
- beat eggs
- soak tortilla in the eggs for 2-3 minutes
- heat 1/2 t of butter in a pan on medium heat
- cook on both side until golden brown
- fill the crepe with fillings of your choice
- I whipped my cream cheese
- roll and top with cream cheese icing and whatever make you happy!
- Serve and enjoy