Nectarine / Chipotle and Adobo Sauce Episode 36
I came up with this one as a made it. I wanted to use this sauce again, it was summer and here you go. Fact is it was great with a brat. I went to school for two years in Wisconsin and it is pretty impossible to escape brats in that state. I have always loved Japadog. I am not sure if it is the name or the food. This is my version of an American Japadog.
- 1 Can of Chipotle in Adobe (Start with a 1/4 can and work up to your desired level of heat)
- 4-6 nectarines
- 1/4 -1/3 C brown sugar
- 1/4 C apple cider vinegar
- Honey for sweetness
- 1 bag of slaw
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2-3/4 C chopped green onions
- 1/2-1 C of above sauce
- 1/4-1/3 C chopped cilantro
- Mix above ingredients and blend with hand blender.
- Mix all ingredients and chill for 2 hours.
If you liked this recipe try this one. Click on photo for the link to the page.